Subject: RE: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-06-13

Chuck Urwiler said:
> Excellent, John! Thank you.
>
> Now, if someone can explain why this happens in the latest builds: my
> battery indicator is numeric and always goes 0-34-68-100 when plugged
> in. This didn't happen until I got a build earlier this week. Unplugged
> it is steady, which is also the way it was before even when plugged in.

This was introduced with the change to status.c (I think) a week or so
ago. The problem is that some of the code applies to all units (player,
recorder, FM), and some of it is only relevant where HAVE_CHARGE_CTRL is
defined (i.e. recorder only, not FM). Hopefully I can look at this soon,
as I hope to be able to commit some time to look at the battery/charging
patch again shortly.

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox