Subject: Feature suggestion: user defined F2/F3 menu's

Feature suggestion: user defined F2/F3 menu's

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:35:36 +0200

(I don't knwo if this has been suggested before. Sorry if duplicate.)

The F2 and F3 keys on the recorder provide an easy access to some
settings. Often people 'complain' "I don't use that setting, I'd
prefer to have access to that other setting instead.". That meakes me
wonder: would it be possible (and feasible) to select from the config
file what settings are attached to shortcuts. E.g.

  menu F2 left shuffle
  menu F2 right repeat
  menu F2 down show files
  menu F3 left scroll bar