Subject: Re: Feature suggestion : sound Modes

Re: Feature suggestion : sound Modes

From: Peter Koenig <www.access_at_my-mail.ch>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:33:35 +0100

This is already implemented:
Write yourself some .cfg files with the appropriate sound values, put them anywhere in your rockbox and hit "play" to load them.
look here: http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/custom_cfg_format.html

Schreibsuechtige gesucht! http://my-mail.ch/?redirect=9902
Guenstig fliegen - keine Gluecksache! 100'000 Flugtarife online - http://www.flugshop.ch