Subject: Free HD space and PANIC

Free HD space and PANIC

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:25:53 +0200

Hi,

here's some more recording feedback.

Yesterday (CVS 030612, bookmarking patch, JBR20GB)
I had a problem that had happend a couple of times to
me but I never got around to posting it.

Somehow the free space in the Rockbox-Info box info is
not correct: when I rely on it my jukebox runs out of
space during recording and goes into PANIC mode.

Yesterday my WinXP system reported 0 bytes free, after
deleting some files the value should now be like 200MB free.
Still the info-window displays 1,4GB free. (In case someone
asks, the windows paper basket is empty)

BTW, what do you think of the idea of turning of the recording mode
after a panic has been executed? This way, if you monitor the sound
through the digital or analog exit your realise right away that something
has gone wrong. Yesterday it took me two hours to see that the jukebox
had stopped recording as the input signal was still playing through my
stereo...

Martin

UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101