Subject: Re: Feature suggestion : sound Modes

Re: Feature suggestion : sound Modes

From: (wrong string) é Rübel <andre.ruebel_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:28:44 +0200

Hi...

couldn't you just save the different configurations each to a file of named
as you mentioned and than you can execute the configuration file from within
rockbox? This would change all parameters at once. You have to change the
file view format to supported to be able to see the configuration files. If
you put the files in the root directory of the archos it is very easy to
switch between the different configurations.

André