Subject: RE: Charging/battery patch (was Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM)

RE: Charging/battery patch (was Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM)

From: Chuck Urwiler <curwiler_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:45:15 -0400

>> Before this latest mod, when my FM was plugged in, it simply showed
>> 100%.
>
>Only when the battery was full. Before that, it would have shown
whatever
>the actual charge level was.

Well, then, I guess my battery was always fully charged! <g> I do keep
it plugged in most of the time, so this makes sense that I wouldn't have
noticed this.

Personally, I'd rather it stayed this way. Again, simple is better (I'm
a developer as well, so I know this is also a good idea from the dev
standpoint. <g>)

-Chuck