Subject: Re: Digital I/O faq entry revised

Re: Digital I/O faq entry revised

From: Michael O'Quinn <michael_at_oquinn.info>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:00:32 -0700 (PDT)

This looks great except for one minor typo...

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Andreas Stemmer wrote:

> For recording digital signals on the Recorder, use the white RCA jack
> (left channel) and plug it into the digital output of your CD player, MD
> player or whatever. Don't forget to select digital input in the
> recording settings! Note that there exist some adapter cables with
> different color coding, so if output doesn't work the red jack try the
> white RCA jack, too. The tip of the 3.5mm jack is the digital input, the
> ring is the ouput.

Should one try the white jack first, or the red? One sentence says white,
but a later one implies that Red is the correct first choice.

I think the first sentence is correct, if the section on playing is to be
believed. (Don't know & can't test -- 'gotta Player.)

Thanks for the work!
Michael