Subject: I have a battery type question
From: Troy/Griffin (
Date: 2003-06-16

I just found some 1800mAh NiMH AA's. I know the Archos Jukebox is set
for 1500mAh. Is it OK to use my newer 1800mAh in the Jukebox recorder?

Also, I was wondering if there was a way for when your listening to
your playlist, that when you press the ON button you can view your
playlist while playing it? There doesn't seem to be an option at this
time. I have no idea how to go about it but I found that to be
something that would cum in handy for people.

GRIFFIN Walks On Cloud (Troy Reilly, R.E.M.) cell: 510-415-2552
AOL: GRIFFINnCA; Yahoo: IamMagic_com; MSN:
"Out of one in all is all." -Thank you Kaley. Summer 2001
Earn $5.00 when you sign up for PayPal, It's FREE!
---I highly recommend this multi-chat software for Macintosh.
---For you window users, this is a successful version.