Subject: Re: Feature suggestion : sound Modes
From: André Rübel (
Date: 2003-06-16

couldn't you just save the different configurations each to a file of named
as you mentioned and than you can execute the configuration file from within
rockbox? This would change all parameters at once. You have to change the
file view format to supported to be able to see the configuration files. If
you put the files in the root directory of the archos it is very easy to
switch between the different configurations.