Subject: Re: Re: Re: Free HD space and PANIC

Re: Re: Re: Free HD space and PANIC

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:22:56 +0200

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 17.06.03 10:29:43:

> --- Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de> wrote:
> > BTW, the information I get in the "debug" menu (CVS
> > 030612) is also incorrect and
> > the same as in the info screen.
>
> That is because after you get to the debug/disk
> info/free screen you must press the play button to
> recalculate the free count.

Ok, that works. After pressing it my free space went down from 1.4 GB
to 40 MB in something like 5 seconds. Afterwards the info screen
also displayed the new, correct result...

Martin
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101