Subject: Re: I have a battery type question
From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-06-16

Take a look at the Battery FAQ, particularly Question # 8.

To find the Battery FAQ, go to the main Rockbox web site, click on
"documentation" on the left, then click on "Frequently Asked Questions
about Batteries and Charging".

Note that you can change the battery capacity in the general setting menu
of Rockbox, but it's not essential. It only affects the "time
remaining" display.

Happy Rockboxing!
Michael