Subject: Re: Powering on/shutting down Jukebox FM Recorder

Re: Powering on/shutting down Jukebox FM Recorder

From: Sylvain Moisan <smoisan_at_angelfire.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:30:06 -0700

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:21:32
 Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

>The "shutting down" message is only present in the Archos firmware.
>Rockbox just shuts down without any message. That is normal.

Thanks for the clarification.

Do you think from what I've written there could be a relationship between the problem I've described and using Rockbox?

Today, I've switched my player (without Rockbox) on/off many times and so far so good. It powered on each time.

---
Sylvain Moisan
E-mail: smoisan_at_angelfire.com
Web:  http://www.metalfiles.net