Subject: Re: RE: Feature suggestion: user defined F2/F3 menu's
From: Martin Borus (martin_at_borus.de)
Date: 2003-06-17

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 17.06.03 13:23:38:

> I'm in favour (I even though about making a patch, but I have no free time, and can't get the simulator to compile on
> windows) BTW, any reason not to use 'up' for a fourth option in each?

that's probably a design thing - the current way the display is organized
you do not have space on screen. Maybe this design should be abandoned
when you have user defined options:

Some (quite intellegent) friends I gave the JB to without explaining to use
the arrows to select options didn't understand it anyways and needed
further instructions from me on which buttons to press.

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail anmelden = 1qm Regenwald schuetzen! Helfen
Sie mit! Nutzen Sie den Serien-Testsieger. http://user.web.de/Regenwald