Subject: Re: Is this somehow possible??
From: planet (planet77_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2003-06-17

> This can help:

http://forums.funmp3players.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=6563&forum_id=8&Top
ic_Title=Rockbox+save+queue+as+playlist%3F&forum_title=General+%2D+Jukebox+P
layer%2FRecorder&M=True&S=True

> Sorry about the length, if it gets cut, just paste these 3 together:
>
> http://forums.funmp3players.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=6563&forum_id=8&
> Topic_Title=Rockbox+save+queue+as+playlist%3F&forum_title=General+%2D+
> Jukebox+Player%2FRecorder&M=True&S=True
>
> Cheers,
>
> Eugenio

THX a lot, one link seems not to work, there are no files on the sourceforge
site. I'll try the other solution from the fummp3players forum and if I am
succesful I will write my experience in this list...

Fred