Subject: Re: RockBox and FM Recorder - Mono Setting?
From: Wayne Sherman (wayne_at_SystemDesignWorks.com)
Date: 2003-06-17

> We haven't implemented a forced mono setting yet. But stay tuned, we
> will add it soon.

Glad to here it.

No pressure but any chance it will be added by Thursday :-), that is when I
leave for my convention. I would do a temp hack myself, but I am not setup
for the build environment, and I suspect it would take more time than I have
to get things building properly.

Probably the appropriate bits need to be set in a call to
fmradio_set function in fmradio.c. This looks like it writes data out to some
IC register? What IC part controls the FM reception, and is a data sheet
available?

Thanks,

Wayne