Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:24:15 +0100 (BST)

Nix said:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Mike Holden spake:
>> Nix said:
>>> not-21. What happened to Mike Holden's battery patch? (IIRC it was
>>> Mike's work, but I can't find *any* references to it on his Rockbox
>>> patches page or anywhere else, for that matter. Perhaps I'm just
>>> hallucinating and there was really no patch after all... ;) )
>>
>> It's still there at http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox/ !!! Were you
>> looking at my earlier page on uklinux.net perhaps? That one is pretty
>> much obsolete now, and not been updated for a while, however you may
>> perhaps have bookmarked it?
>
> No, but that's all Google knows about :(

A google search for "mike holden rockbox" comes up with my (old) uklinux
pages first, but a bit further down the page there are some references to
links at the right place, found from my sig in posts to the linux-users
mailing list!

At the moment, my "official" Rockbox pages aren't referenced from the
homepage, and hence aren't assimilated into the Google database. Maybe
I'll do something about that soon, and put a redirect/link from the
uklinux pages!

--
Mike Holden
Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox