Subject: Re: Is this somehow possible??

Re: Is this somehow possible??

From: planet <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:54:02 +0200

Hi!

THX very much Hardeep and all other people. Now I can test the new version
and save a 'clean' Version to my AJB Recorder, too. And if there are some
Problems, who cares, I have PC and a USB cable, this is the nice thing,
anything can be erased and it is like it was in the beginning.

Have a nice day
Fred