Subject: Re: Powering on/shutting down Jukebox FM Recorder
Date: 2003-06-18

hello sylvain,

i have experienced the problem you describe very often, too.
sometimes I need to press the "on" button a little bit longer, so that the
unit starts successfully.
but as i can remember, I had that issue with the archos firmware, too.
I don`t think that it`s related to rockbox. maybe just some archos bootstrap

the problem you describe > On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:21:32
> Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> >
> >The "shutting down" message is only present in the Archos firmware.
> >Rockbox just shuts down without any message. That is normal.
> >
> Thanks for the clarification.
> Do you think from what I've written there could be a relationship between
> the problem I've described and using Rockbox?
> Today, I've switched my player (without Rockbox) on/off many times and so
> far so good. It powered on each time.
> ---
> Sylvain Moisan
> E-mail:
> Web:
> Get 25MB of email storage with Lycos Mail Plus!
> Sign up today --

+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more +++