Subject: Re: Powering on/shutting down Jukebox FM Recorder

Re: Powering on/shutting down Jukebox FM Recorder

From: Sylvain Moisan <smoisan_at_angelfire.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 04:34:50 -0700

Merci Jean,

However, even though it is fully charged this morning, the piece of crap doesn't start. Whether it is by only pressing the "ON" button. I'll have to shell money to send it to Archos and pay again to get it back. How frustrating.

So you're right, it's not related to Rockbox. From what I've read in the Yahoo! group about Archos devices, which I should have read before, it's just that the quality of those devices is not that good.

Oh, here, after 5min and pressing the button 10 times, it is now working... Pfff...

---
Sylvain Moisan
E-mail: smoisan_at_angelfire.com
Web:  http://www.metalfiles.net