Subject: RE: icons problem with the win32 simulator

RE: icons problem with the win32 simulator

From: <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:00:31 +0200 (MEST)

mhhh - weird....

are things going wrong here?

- hardeep told that he commited the fix (see below) - but i don`t see it in
cvs
- there was no changes to the cvs for >6 days (as changelog shows: 0
changes). no activity for
  such long time??? but for SHURE there have been changes is the docs/faq as
mentioned in the
  Recent CVS Activity logs on the rockbox website. are they excluded from
the changelog???
- the last cvs compile status timestamp is being dated 2003-06-15 03:40:00
!!???
- due to positive reply of björn I expected my name being listed in the
credits list - but this is 5 days
  ago.....and still no changes.... (ok, maybe björn is very busy -
- in rockbox-daily-20030618.tar.gz the file apps/version.h has a
modification date 18.06.2003-06:02
  but the file is dated 11 months old (cvs timestamp inside the file....).
ehrrrr.....

I`m neither impatient nor I`m worrying about these issues - but i`m
wondering about this a little bit....

regards
roland