Subject: icons problem with the win32 simulator
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-06-18

hello again,
i have recognized that there is a minor issue with the simulator on win32.
icons don`t show up correctly for me in the dir-browser.
I think this is related to the underlying filesystem being used.
I have ntfs (on winXP) - and so, getting the directory/file information with

routines written for fat32 seems to give us different values. for me, this
seems the
rockbox routines aren`t "generic" enough. my windows explorer always shows
a directory
icon if it`s a directory - regardles if the fs is
fat16,fat32,ntfs,iso9660.....or whatelse... ;)
so should the rockbox-simulator - shouldn`t it ? but it is not that trivial
to fix, i think.....

regards
roland