Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM
From: Nix (
Date: 2003-06-18

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Mike Holden spake:
> Nix said:
>> not-21. What happened to Mike Holden's battery patch? (IIRC it was
>> Mike's work, but I can't find *any* references to it on his Rockbox
>> patches page or anywhere else, for that matter. Perhaps I'm just
>> hallucinating and there was really no patch after all... ;) )
> It's still there at !!! Were you
> looking at my earlier page on perhaps? That one is pretty much
> obsolete now, and not been updated for a while, however you may perhaps
> have bookmarked it?

No, but that's all Google knows about :(

> I have been away from my own computer quite a lot recently, so
> consequently this has been "on the back burner". I've been able to access
> this mailing list due to the wonders of modern technology however ;-)

Possible update, catering for recent clashes in status.c (not all code
paths tested as I can't plug my FMR into the power and the USB at once):

> But now I'm back, and hope to have another version available soon. Watch
> this space!

It's still a space. It's still there. ;)

`It is an unfortunate coincidence that the date locarchive.h was
 written (in hex) matches Ritchie's birthday (in octal).'
               -- Roland McGrath on the libc-alpha list