Subject: Re: Warranty

Re: Warranty

From: c s <rb_dev_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:21:11 -0700 (PDT)

Try this.

Turn the Jukebox off, plug it into the USB, and turn
it back on. It should come up in USB mode without
trying to boot Rockbox or the Archos firmware.

If that works, delete the Rockbox firmware file and
then power off and back on to see if it boots the
Archos firmware correctly. If the Archos firmware
boots correctly, try putting back a new version of
Rockbox firmware.

--- Reto <reto_at_zscfans.ch> wrote:
> My problem is, that I don't have any possiblity to
> access the Jukebox,
> because I just see all those numers on the screen
> ;o)
>
> I'll see, if they find out, if rockbox was on
> there...
>
> Thanks
> Reto
>

> At 23:19 18.06.2003 +0200, you wrote:
> >Reto wrote:
> >
> >>Does anyone know, if Archos is having any
> troubles, when I send my
> >>Jukebox, which seems to have a boot problem (some
> strange numers on the
> >>screen, when the device is plugged with power) and
> they see, that there
> >>was Rockbox installed?
> >
> >They may certainly try to claim that Rockbox caused
> it, but I doubt that
> >they will. If you are worried, just delete Rockbox
> before you return it.
> >Don't forget to delete the .rockbox directory as
> well.
> >
> >Linus

=====
Craig