Subject: RE: Is this somehow possible??
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-06-18

> Sorry to continue this off topic thread,
sorry, too :)

>You enter the tiny URL, it looks it up and redirects you
i think i meant the right - maybe I didn`t find the right words for
describing that.
but what you said makes no difference to my statement: it basically is a url
redirection
service like http://kickme.to/foobar , and if this service is discontinued,
there is no
way back to translate the tinyurl into the original one (for someone who
isn`t the originator
of this url)
ok - let`s stop here - indeed there are advantages of such redirection
service - but I wanted
to show up that there are disadvantages, too - and one should be aware of
that.

regards
roland