Subject: Re: Is this somehow possible??
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-06-18

hey,
sooorey - this mail was not intended to offend someone.
i just wanted to point out, that url redirection can introduce some
disadvantages.
excuse me, but I used the word "crap" a little bit imprudent - i`m no native
english speaker. perhaps "needless" or "foolish" are better here because
they
are less negative words....?!

regards
roland