Subject: RE: icons problem with the win32 simulator
Date: 2003-06-18

mhhh - weird....

are things going wrong here?

- hardeep told that he commited the fix (see below) - but i don`t see it in
- there was no changes to the cvs for >6 days (as changelog shows: 0
changes). no activity for
  such long time??? but for SHURE there have been changes is the docs/faq as
mentioned in the
  Recent CVS Activity logs on the rockbox website. are they excluded from
the changelog???
- the last cvs compile status timestamp is being dated 2003-06-15 03:40:00
- due to positive reply of björn I expected my name being listed in the
credits list - but this is 5 days
  ago.....and still no changes.... (ok, maybe björn is very busy -
- in rockbox-daily-20030618.tar.gz the file apps/version.h has a
modification date 18.06.2003-06:02
  but the file is dated 11 months old (cvs timestamp inside the file....).

I`m neither impatient nor I`m worrying about these issues - but i`m
wondering about this a little bit....

> > whooops :)
> > didn`t think that it was THAT easy :)
> > just added that little "& 0x3f" - and now it WORKS !!!
> > thank you!
> > will such minor change be submitted to the patch tracker, or how is such
> > thing
> > handled ?
> I just committed a fix to CVS.
> -Hardeep