Subject: Silence Bug: Was (RE: More Red Led Dead testing)
From: Nathan Gray (
Date: 2003-06-20

I see this bug all the time. Daily. I'm using FM Recorder with cvs 5.24
build. It usually occurs at about the 1:30 - 3:50 mark in a given file.

Two distinct behaviors are noticed.
1) Silence and Red LED freaks out and unit freezes after stop is pushed.
Hard OFF is required to get working again.
2) Silence and forward to new song or stop to return to directory
listing->play new song is required to get silence to stop. Works fine after

On another note, I have never have seen the Red LED bug. What causes it?
Sorry I haven't been following this thread due to my not seeing the bug.

"Harold Toler"
>Sorry to say that the silent play bug is still pretty frequent.
Harold Toler: