Subject: Hi! ... different charger
From: ErL (
Date: 2003-06-20

My Charger just broke. I was copying 15gb of data for
over 10hours(using usb1.1) with my 110v archos 20g
recorder charger. When I came back, I found the
batteries discharged.

Next thing I did was to charge it. After an hour, it
didn't charge a bit so I figured that maybe my
batteries were dead. I replaced them and gladly it

I guess you guys would tell me that I would just have
to replace the charger but the problem is I'm from the
Philippines. I bought this from my friend a month ago.

Is there any way I could solve my problem?

I went looking for adaptors in various malls but all I
could find were 300mA, 500mA, 1000mA for 9volts.
Would the 500mA be fine?

Thanks a Lot! :)

I love you. with my mind. with my heart.. because i do.. I'm afraid when you ask how or why.. For how can I explain with words.. So understand when i smile, take your hand, kiss your cheek and embrace you.. Words could never fathom what I feel it, or how much i feel it.. They can only describe the joy, the passion, the love.. They only skim the surface.. i love you without asking myself how or why.. I need not explain with words.. Because I understand.. Because I know I do.. Because I love you.
"If I don't love you with my heart, then why does it hurt when we're apart"....

Do you Yahoo!?