Subject: Re: Trimming an MP3 file
From: Jack Peel (
Date: 2003-06-20

Hmm.. It almost looks like it's doing some fade in stuff ??
The two controls down on the lower right control the fade
in and fade out of the cuts. They should be all the way to the
top if you want no fade. But you might want to play with
them and see what the result is ? I've never had a problem
with the whacking of mp3s with mp3trim, but I don't
think I've looked at it with as much detail :)