Subject: Re: Feature request

Re: Feature request

From: Kjell Ericson <Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:43:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Bio Hazard wrote:

> would it be possible to make the JBR WPS have tags for parts to be defined
> to scroll and not scroll on the same line?

It's possible to do. You can do a modification to lcd_puts_scroll() where
the function could know about some "special codes" telling if it shall scroll
certain parts of the text.

That is my second reaction of your proposal.

...my first reaction was "show me the code" :-)

(i.e. I'm not implementing it, if you aren't then you can only hope that
someone else think it is a good idea. I like it, but it is a very low priority
for a player-11x2-lcd-loser as myself)

  // Kjell

ps. other solutions do exist