Subject: RE: Hardeep's dynamic playlist questions/suggestions

RE: Hardeep's dynamic playlist questions/suggestions

From: Tim Elliott <telliott_at_sigecom.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:04:25 -0500

Thanks for your quick response. I was under the impression that if I
turned off the unit before saving the dynamic playlist I just created,
it would be lost. Where is it caved? Can I rename it to avoid having
it overwritten (Like the queue file)?

I was mainly wanting the quick save/reload feature so I could mix tracks
I just added with tracks I'm listening to now, without waiting for the
current playlist to play (Append) or switching to only the added songs
(Insert). I wouldn't do this all the time, just after I've searched the
drive for a particular set of folders/files to combine into a unique
playlist.

Thanks,
Tim