Subject: RE: Why doesn't Archos buy/use RockBox software?
From: Filip (fille_at_nibewege.org)
Date: 2003-06-21

because it costs money for them to be busy with newer software ,
they wont get more proffit out of it when installing better software .

+ rockbox may not be sold as it is an open source project , i dont
think they can distribute it along with their products as it might be
considered selling it along with the hardware