Subject: Re: Game much like Reversi or Othello with AI opponents

Re: Game much like Reversi or Othello with AI opponents

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:04:15 +0100

Date: 2003-06-23 10:38
When you read "no zip files", it meant "no archives
containing multiple files". You are supposed to attach all
files, one at a time, uncompressed.
linus,
I understood what it meant - hence my comment!
But I could not see how to upload multiple files either :(
I can probably guess now that I've played more.

Date: 2003-06-23 10:41
Or even better:
append all patches into one single patch file, then upload
that one so that we can browse the patch already in the browser!
badger,
Great idea - how?
With nigh zero *nix experience, I was chuffed I got as far as diff -r on my own

BC

PS. It should be obvious from this post, that the sourceforge page has me
foiled once again...
How do I "REPLY" to you on sourceforge?