Subject: Re: Trimming an MP3 file
From: Johan Vromans (jvromans_at_squirrel.nl)
Date: 2003-06-22

"spidermagnet" <rokbokser_at_imtarget.cotse.net> writes:

> Spider's Interpretations of http://lame.sourceforge.net/tech-FAQ.txt

Nice, thanks.

> Might I add that your response basically said "I don't want to understand
> the problem, I want somebody else to figure out how and tell me".

It is more that I try to avoid reinventing the wheel when I feel that
a trivial problem like this has probably been solved many times
already. My initial approach was: I have this MP3 files with leading
space, how to get rid of the space. I understand that due to technical
reasons an MP3 file _always_ must start with space. So I guess that
the only way to rip a CD with contiguous music is to produce one big
MP3 file.

-- Johan