Subject: Hardeep's dynamic playlist questions/suggestions
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2003-06-22

I love the dynamic playlist options. I am using that firmware as my
default on my AJB R20. I almost always listen to songs shuffled.

When I add a folder to my current playlist, I know it's not shuffled.
Since the playlist is in use, we can't shuffle while playing. I would
like to be able to add a bunch of songs to the current playlist and have
a shortcut key to save and reload the current playlist. It would
shuffle the playlist on reload and I would have a saved copy of my new
playlist. The name doesn't matter. I can rename it later.

Is it possible to shuffle tracks when I insert a folder with nothing
currently playing?

When I shut off the unit and turn it back on, is there anything about
the dynamic playllist currently saved for resume?

Thanks for your hard work,
Tim