Subject: RE: Hardeep's dynamic playlist questions/suggestions
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2003-06-22

Hi Tim,

> When I add a folder to my current playlist, I know it's not shuffled.
> Since the playlist is in use, we can't shuffle while playing.

You _can_ shuffle while playing. Give it a try. :)

> Is it possible to shuffle tracks when I insert a folder with nothing
> currently playing?

Tracks are shuffled if you insert a folder while nothing is playing and
shuffle mode is enabled.

> When I shut off the unit and turn it back on, is there anything about
> the dynamic playllist currently saved for resume?

All information about the dynamic playlist is saved to disk. After resume,
the dynamic playlist will be exactly the same.

If any of these features are not working, it's a bug in the dynamic playlist
code and needs to be fixed.

-Hardeep