Subject: Re: FM Tuner .5Mhz - 160Mhz

Re: FM Tuner .5Mhz - 160Mhz

From: Alexandre FLAMENT <a.flament_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:23:50 +0200

I made a patch to enable 10Mhz - 160 Mhz frequencies (in FM, below 10Mhz
IC works in AM).
See patch 732369 (with file radio20030524.patch), I don't know if it
work with last version of CVS.
btw, this patch includes a modification of menu.c/h, and I need to
supress it. (even if the patch work)
If you want just a function to change frequencies in this range see file
"radio-set.patch"

Alexandre