Subject: Re: Stranges disconnections (and reconnections) in USB mode with one of my USB ports.

Re: Stranges disconnections (and reconnections) in USB mode with one of my USB ports.

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:23:40 +0200

Hi,
I have a similar pb, when my archos ( jbr20 ) is connected to windows
2000, some time it disconnect and reboot under the original archos
fimware, my rockbox is 20030620cvs and it is plugged to the original
charger.
I think USB2 is draining to much power when tranfering files and make
archos to reboot.
Problem is than it dosen't seem to append with the original archos
firmware....
Thanks all for your work

Mourad