Subject: Panic fls: 15
From: Fil Laborde (fil_at_rezox.com)
Date: 2003-06-25

Model: FM Recorder 20 (purchased 1 week ago)
Situation:
I left my recorder on recording in my pocket today as I was walking around.
I returned 3 hours later and found that after about 1 hour 45 mins, it had
stopped and gone into this
panic mode. I had left my recorder recording 2 days ago without any
problems, and the battery seemed to be okay, does any one know what this
error # means? Is this a list of explanations about the error #s somewhere?

BTW: I love the archos. It's exactly the device I was looking for... The FM
and the Multimedia were the same price last week but I went with the
lower-featured FM simply because I knew Rockbox existed and I didn't trust
the Archos OS (and don't know if there will ever be a Rockbox rewrite for
it)... I am so glad I did because this OS is great and being open source, we
can modify it ourselves! Awesome work Team Rockbox!