Subject: Re: Correct battery and disk spindown settings for FM Recorder?

Re: Correct battery and disk spindown settings for FM Recorder?

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

the FMR battery is 2200, but that doesnt effect anything but the 'time remaining' in the info. i
plug in my FMR everynight and play a cd or something, and its always at 100% in the morning, and
usuaully lasts a good 8 hours. its possible that your battery died and cant hold a charge anymore.
this happened to me, and i had to bring it back to best buy. no problems since though. dunno about
disk spindown, i was kinda wondering about that myself...

-scott