Subject: Re: FM Tuner .5Mhz - 160Mhz
From: Alexandre FLAMENT (
Date: 2003-06-25

I made a patch to enable 10Mhz - 160 Mhz frequencies (in FM, below 10Mhz
IC works in AM).
See patch 732369 (with file radio20030524.patch), I don't know if it
work with last version of CVS.
btw, this patch includes a modification of menu.c/h, and I need to
supress it. (even if the patch work)
If you want just a function to change frequencies in this range see file