Subject: uisimulator on nt4.0

uisimulator on nt4.0

From: <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:12:57 +0200 (MEST)

hi !
since I want to make a "smoothly installable" rockbox-development-kit for
win32, I`m still digging into the problem that uisimulator segfaults on win nt
4.0 for me, after building with my package.
(same .exe runs on other win32 platforms(98/2000/XP) without problems)

Is anybody out there who can send me "his" uisw32.exe binaries for further
testing and isolation of the bug ?
Perhaps you have some slightly different setup of cygwin environment and
YOUR binary works on NT4 - so just send me your binary files or test uisw32.exe
on NT4, if you have access to an NT Box.
please report, which environment you use for compiling.
testing or sending me binaries which are NOT being build with the
"cygwin-distributed mingw" could be very helpful,too.

If you want to help finding the bug, please refer to bugID 761446, too.

TIA
Roland