Subject: Correct battery and disk spindown settings for FM Recorder?
From: Tony Agee (tony.agee_at_zurichna.com)
Date: 2003-06-26

Using Rockbox has been a pleasure but I've noticed that even after leaving
my recorder charging overnight (turned off), my recorder never shows a
charger higher than 38%. Until I changed the battery capacity in the
software to properly reflect the battery size in the FM Recorder (2100...I
believe? Or 2200), it usually showed that the charge got as high as 80%
when first powering on after a long night's worth of charge.

Do I have the battery settings set improperly? After using my Jukebox for a
while the battery will slowly improve to the mid 60% range, but never go
any higher before depleting back down.

I should be getting more than 2 hours of 160 kbps play out of this thing.
What's the deal?

Also, what is the proper setting for disk spindown?