Subject: Re: New patches
From: planet (planet77_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2003-06-27

Hi!

The patches and the v1.1 othelo is ready to download here:

http://home.t-online.de/home/Fred.Koopmann

I am not the expert in programming/technics, I just gave a part of my 1st
unused 10MB webspace. If you have any questions about the files (I uploaded
the zipped files and same files unzipped) - please contact bluechip, he
knows 10000% more than I.

If someone else needs space for offering patches or whatever helps the
rockboxx project, just ask me. ( I have now about 20 MB unused, after I had
trouble with an organisation just like the RIAA in my country I had to erase
the 'Bootleg Soundfiles' I offered a few month ago)

Have a nice night
Fred