Subject: Re: "slash"-patch and uisimulator icon

Re: "slash"-patch and uisimulator icon

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:06:53 +0200

for_spam_at_gmx.de wrote:
> You can now display directories with a leading slash, if icons being
> disabled in the settings.

I tested this when i merged patch #728377, but didn't find it very useful:

-----
Date: 2003-06-05 11:35
Sender: zagor
Logged In: YES
user_id=1157

I tried adding the '/' but it doesn't make much sense - it's
effectively the same size as the icon! I think usually you can
tell by the name if it is a directory or file.
-----

Have you seen a player? :-) They don't have the F1-F3 keys and they have very different naigation buttons too, thus they differ in behaviour. See a comparison photo here: http://rockbox.haxx.se/devcon/show.cgi?img4083.jpg

> furthermore: the uisimulator for fm-recorder seems to be exactly the same as
> the uisimulator for the recorder. i can`t find any fm specific menu entries.

That's probably true. We just like to auto-build lots of stuff... :-)

--
Björn