Subject: Re: "slash"-patch and uisimulator icon

Re: "slash"-patch and uisimulator icon

From: <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:43:54 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Björn,

> I tested this when i merged patch #728377, but didn't find it very useful:
actually,i like that very much - and since it is an option (show/hide icons,
hide icons,show slash for
directories) i think it should be up to the people to use/like it or
not....

> Have you seen a player? :-) They don't have the F1-F3 keys and they have
> very different naigation buttons too, thus they differ in behaviour. See a
> comparison photo here: http://rockbox.haxx.se/devcon/show.cgi?img4083.jpg
whoops - sorry,i think i should go get a coffee so my brain starts working
again :D

shure - you`re right. yes, i have seen it but i never used it. the
background image is a scan of the recorder and there are f1-f3 - so i didn`t
recognize that they are disfunctional - so should i file a bug report or feature
request ?

#124124522345 - uisimulator shows the wrong image when compiled as player
version

:D

don`t worry - i won`t do that - people should not REQUEST - they should
better HELP, if they find themselves able to fix that :) i will take a look if
i manage to supply a player specific picture and to change the code
appropriatly. if there are any "issues" i should keep in mind with that, please let me
know.

regards
roland