Subject: radio scanning interface
From: spidermagnet (rokbokser_at_imtarget.cotse.net)
Date: 2003-06-27

I do have a question on the interface, though, and a couple of others.

 - What is the IF shown in the debug data?

 - Yesterday, I was scanning for the first time, up from 10MHz. From 10 to
83MHz I could hear the station at 104.3 MHz, while the numbers were still
showing scanning. Going the other direction, the station disappeared as
soon as the frequency turned over the top to 160MHz. Any explanation?

 - Is there any way to use one of the jacks as an antenna? Or some other
idea for an antenna? The reception is atrocious.

Many thanks for the cool coding.

spider