Subject: Pausing During Recording
From: Alan Hayman (ahayman_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2003-06-27

Hello:

I'm a new user of the Archos Jukebox Recorder 20 and of Rockbox, and I have
a question:

I use the Jukebox to record lectures. Is there a way to pause during
recording, without leaving the recording process, and then resume recording
the same file? Right now, if I press the Play/Pause button, the Archos just
keeps recording; if I press the Stop button, it ends the current recording,
and starts a new file if I press the Play button again.

If there is no way to do this at this time, is this feature planned for
future releases?

Thanks,
Alan Hayman
ahayman_at_earthlink.net