Subject: Re: Archos Repair

Re: Archos Repair

From: Joris van den Heuvel <joris.bass_at_planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:09:28 +0200

I'm sorry to say so, but a cracked screen really is *your* problem ;-)

Dixons would have to send it to Archos anyway, so Archos is going to be the
one to repair it. I think they may have mistaken your repair request for a
warranty claim, else I really can't see why either of them won't repair your
FMR! You're a paying customer, right? They should fix it, damn it!

Regards,
Joris.