Subject: Re: Rockbox in Flash init code
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-06-29

> The "extra" init code isn't a specific need, it is just things that the
> original firmware has already done, but it doesn't hurt if we do it too.
but couldn`t this (basically) result in different behaviour?
e.g. - if archos firmware initiales the MAS and that is done in rockbox a
2nd time - are we
shure we are doing it allright?
shure - we may do this even better as archos firmware does - but at the
moment this is just a developer`s need and should be handled somewhat
separately,IMHO.
regards
roland