Subject: Re: Archos Repair
From: Joris van den Heuvel (
Date: 2003-06-30

I'm sorry to say so, but a cracked screen really is *your* problem ;-)

Dixons would have to send it to Archos anyway, so Archos is going to be the
one to repair it. I think they may have mistaken your repair request for a
warranty claim, else I really can't see why either of them won't repair your
FMR! You're a paying customer, right? They should fix it, damn it!