Subject: Re: Archos Repair
From: Stephen Ball (
Date: 2003-06-30

Exactly. I know its my problem

But the fact the the right headphone has stopped working isn't nor is the
fact that all the bloody silver paint has peeled off.

But I did clearly state that I am willing to pay for repair, so I can't see
how they could have confused it with a warranty claim. Ah it feels great to
have a 300 paper weight :D