Subject: Archos use while USB connected?

Archos use while USB connected?

From: TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:22:37 -0400

I realize that USB mode is entered when the USB cable is connected to avoid problems where both the Archos and the host computer try to simultaneously control the Archos drive. But would it be possible to allow the normal operation of the Archos/Rockbox while the USD cable is plugged in?

I'd like to be able to use the USB for charging, and at at the same time play music. (Yes, I know, I could play mp3s via the host computer, but how would I listen to the FM?)

Thanks,
Tom

--
Archos FM has a Rockbox!